We Fight For Your Legal Rights!   Call For Free Consultation      (813) 873-0180

Can I recover from a Florida store for injuries sustained when I slipped on a spilled…


Video Transcription

In the state of Florida, if you slip and fall in a commercial establishment, on a liquid that’s on the floor, yes, you can sue the establishment for it. However, there are certain rules that have to be followed and certain evidence that has to be gathered. For instance, you have to be able to determine that that substance was on the floor long enough for that establishment to have known that it was there, or that they actually knew that it was there and didn’t warn customers or make the area safe for customers to walk through.

Contact Tampa Personal Injury Attorney

Fill out my online form.

Related FAQs

Related Blogs

The Social Security Disability Backlog Rises Over 1 Million

Hit and Run Accident Tampa FL – What to Do if You are a Victim

More Videos

franco law telephone icon

Call For Free Consultation

(813) 873-0180

Thank you!

Skip to content