We Fight For Your Legal Rights!   Call For Free Consultation      (813) 873-0180

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?


Video Transcription

If you are a passenger in a vehicle, and are involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustain injuries from that accident, and the driver of the vehicle that you’re in is at fault for that accident, you may be able to sue that driver. There is an exception in most insurance policies for spouses or household relatives of the driver. That you may not be able to recover from their policy.

However, if you are not a resident, relative, or a spouse of the person that’s driving the vehicle that caused the accident, then yes, you may be able to recover damages from that person’s insurance company.

Contact Tampa Personal Injury Attorney

Fill out my online form.

Related FAQs

Related Blogs

Hit and Run Accident Tampa FL – What to Do if You are a Victim

How to Avoid Red Light Accidents in Tampa Florida

More Videos

franco law telephone icon

Call For Free Consultation

(813) 873-0180

Thank you!