We Fight For Your Rights!   Call For Free Consultation      (813) 873-0180

If I am injured while riding my bicycle in Florida can I sue the driver that hit me?


Video Transcription

If you’re injured while riding a bicycle in the State of Florida due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to sue that person for your damages, both your property damages to your bicycle as well as your medical and lost wages. It depends on if the other person is at fault and the severity of your accident and your injuries, as well as the availability of a policy.

Fill out my online form.

Related FAQs

Related Blogs

The Social Security Disability Backlog Rises Over 1 Million

Hit and Run Accident Tampa FL – What to Do if You are a Victim

More Videos

Call For Free Consultation

(813) 873-0180

You have Successfully Subscribed!