We Fight For Your Rights!     Call For Free Consultation (813) 873-0180

If I was hit by a car while on my bicycle in Florida and the car had no insurance, can I…


Video Transcription

The answer to that is maybe. If you have your own insurance, car insurance, you could recover for some of your medical expenses and your last wages under Pip Insurance. If you also have what’s called uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, you may be able to recover from your insurance because the other person did not have insurance. There is also a mechanism for you to sue the driver directly. However, if they don’t have insurance, they may not have assets for you to be able to collect on.

Fill out my online form.

Related FAQs

Related Blogs

Hit and Run Accident Tampa FL – What to Do if You are a Victim

How to Avoid Red Light Accidents in Tampa Florida

More Videos

Call For Free Consultation

(813) 873-0180

You have Successfully Subscribed!