- Process Of Filing A Claim
- Dealing With Insurance Adjusters
- Evidence In Personal Injury Claims
- The Right Time To File A Claim
- Why Follow Suggested Medical Plans?
- Unintentionally Damaging Your Case
- Choosing The Right Personal Injury Attorney
- What Are Some Issues That Come Up In Auto Accidents In Florida?
- What Options Are Available When Seeking Compensation In An Auto Accident?
- What Should Someone Do After They Have Been In An Auto Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Seek Medical Care Immediately?
- When Does Someone Have A Case And How Long Will It Take?
- FAQs By Someone Who Has Been In An Auto Accident
- Why Is It Important To Get In Touch With An Auto Accident Attorney?
- When Is Someone Entitled To A Claim In A Motorcycle Accident?
- Hiring an experienced Attorney In Motorcycle Accidents
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Issues In Motorcycle Accidents
Get your questions answered – call us for your free consultation
Latest Blog Posts
Whether you’re a tourist or resident of Pinellas County, Franco Law Group has the experienced attorneys to assist you with your next personal injury case.
Florida is a prime spot for the Fourth of July celebrations in 2020, especially in the Tampa Bay area. Check out these local events and plan out your Independence Day weekend!
Sometimes, you need to retain a lawyer quickly for something dire or urgent so it is important to understand how to best hire a Florida attorney. Taking the time to properly research attorneys in Florida is a key first step in the process.
RVs, or recreational vehicles, are a mode of transportation and living that is coveted by many Floridians. RV travel allows you to not worry about where you will be sleeping or sitting down for a meal.
Do you need an auto injury attorney? An injury from a moving vehicle can be frightening and frustrating as it brings in many complications and powerful emotions. Nobody wants it to happen to them, but there is always a chance it could.
We hope that all is well with you and your family and that you are remaining healthy during these trying times. Florida (as well as most of the entire United States) has been essentially locked down by the on-going threat of the COVID-19 virus / pandemic.
Florida is no stranger to car accidents with over 400,000 crashes in 2019. A portion of those accidents involves vehicles which are classified as “low speed vehicles” (LSV). Low speed vehicles are defined as four wheeled vehicles that do not reach above 25 miles per hour, and their total weight does not exceed 3,000 pounds.
COVID-19 has reached Tampa at perhaps a greater speed than many could have anticipated. It is paramount to slow the spread and reduce potential overloading of local hospitals. While the danger may be low for a majority of the population, the lack of any vaccine makes COVID-19 significantly more contagious than the common flu.