- Process Of Filing A Claim
- Dealing With Insurance Adjusters
- Evidence In Personal Injury Claims
- The Right Time To File A Claim
- Why Follow Suggested Medical Plans?
- Unintentionally Damaging Your Case
- Choosing The Right Personal Injury Attorney
- What Are Some Issues That Come Up In Auto Accidents In Florida?
- What Options Are Available When Seeking Compensation In An Auto Accident?
- What Should Someone Do After They Have Been In An Auto Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Seek Medical Care Immediately?
- When Does Someone Have A Case And How Long Will It Take?
- FAQs By Someone Who Has Been In An Auto Accident
- Why Is It Important To Get In Touch With An Auto Accident Attorney?
- When Is Someone Entitled To A Claim In A Motorcycle Accident?
- Hiring an experienced Attorney In Motorcycle Accidents
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Issues In Motorcycle Accidents
Get your questions answered – call us for your free consultation
Latest Blog Posts
We hope that all is well with you and your family and that you are remaining healthy during these trying times. Florida (as well as most of the entire United States) has been essentially locked down by the on-going threat of the COVID-19 virus / pandemic.
Florida is no stranger to car accidents with over 400,000 crashes in 2019. A portion of those accidents involves vehicles which are classified as “low speed vehicles” (LSV). Low speed vehicles are defined as four wheeled vehicles that do not reach above 25 miles per hour, and their total weight does not exceed 3,000 pounds.
COVID-19 has reached Tampa at perhaps a greater speed than many could have anticipated. It is paramount to slow the spread and reduce potential overloading of local hospitals. While the danger may be low for a majority of the population, the lack of any vaccine makes COVID-19 significantly more contagious than the common flu.
There’s no doubt that driving while distracted by your mobile device is a dangerous habit for Florida drivers. The roads in Tampa and Florida are already dangerous enough with drivers who often make poor choices on the road. It’s important to understand the repercussions of not putting your device down while you are driving.
The sting of the loss seems worse when their death was the result of a wrongful act or negligence, such as, by a person driving under the influence or a car manufacturer defect.
Per the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety report on “Prevalence of Self-Reported Aggressive Driving Behavior: the United States, 2014,” nearly 2 out of 3 drivers in the U.S believe aggressive driving is a growing problem when compared to the previous 3 years.
On February 7, 2021 Tampa will host Super Bowl LV. Previously, Tampa has hosted four Super Bowls. The most recent Super Bowl that Tampa hosted was in 2009. It should come as no surprise that car and pedestrian accidents increase over the Super Bowl weekend. One of the primary reasons for additional accidents over Super Bowl weekend is the influx of people on the streets and highways.